Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is Toad Back??!

I spotted a toad in the grotto today.  Is he Toad?  Or just a toad?  He was hanging out in the same place that big Toad liked to be.  He seemed a bit smaller, so I didn't think it was him.
Hmmm, that is one big Toad butt.  Maybe it IS Toad!
I really hope it is. I didn't try to pet him. I did harass him quite a bit getting the camera right up into the cave with him.  He didn't flinch, so maybe it is!  Sure hope so.  I really missed him.
 


 Ha! Check out little frog below.  He took cover under this leaf all day.  Either he or she is hiding or decided that a little more cover is necessary for these hot Texas days.  Little frog was plenty annoyed when I crawled down to get the camera into the cave to take toad pics. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment